Friday, June 13, 2014

Navy Palms + Mixed Metals

Jacket: Clements Ribeiro / Blouse: Joe Fresh (On Sale) / Jeans: J Brand / Shoes: Aldo / Watch: Michael Kors (Similar) / Necklace: Stella and Dot / Bracelets: Michael KorsStella and Dot, Joe Fresh / Rings: Sif Jakobs (Similar), Trinity Jewellers - Custom designed / Handbag: 3.1 Phillip Lim - Mini Pashli
Photo Credit: Monica Phung

I am in love with this palm printed linen jacket by Clements Ribeiro! It is bold, fresh, and the perfect printed jacket for the summer. I spotted it whist I was browsing in Winners (as I often do) and as soon as I picked it up, I started to get flashes of possible pairings and outfits in my head... obviously that meant I had to buy it! The navy palm print pops against the white background and the crystal embroidery on the neckline adds just the right amount of sparkle to your outfit. I like to wear this jacket open so my tops can have a little peek-a-boo attention too, but when I do use the invisible press closures, it cinches in at the right places! This jacket has quickly made it onto my "repeat offenders" list and I can assure you it won't be the last time you see it included in one of my OOTD's. 

For those of you who know me, you are well aware of my love for accessories. I can still recall a time when I used to make sure I matched my hardware so that it was just gold or just silver... my, how I have evolved! I have been loving that mixed metals have made a massive comeback over the few years because it has opened the doors to a ton of new combinations from my jewellery box. Here I am wearing the original Sutton Necklace from Stella and Dot that embodies pretty much everything I am loving for accessories right now; mixed metals and a hint of sparkle. It has definitely been my go-to necklace because it is so versatile, you can literally wear it five different ways so it goes with almost every outfit.

Thanks for reading and be sure to comment on this post and tell me what your favourite summer piece is so far :) How are you rocking that item? 

Don't forget to subscribe to the blog and follow me on Instagram at hali_chic!

xo 
Thanh

No comments:

Post a Comment